StatCounter

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cleverness by Divine Secrets

Gone again this Sunday! Going to my home town in beautiful Emery County, Utah for a family reunion. Maybe I'll sneak in on the primary in my home ward, too. 

If you are struggling for something to do this week, I would like to suggest one of my favorite things. 

Divine Secrets of a Primary Chorister is one of the blogs that has inspired me. After following her blog I decided to do my own, and if you haven't noticed, I loved her blog name so much I patterned mine after hers.

She has created these fantastic cards for:

 They are so clever and so much fun! The kids love them. I love them. So click on the links and follow her instructions for downloading them. Then cut them out and laminate them. I've used my sets now for a couple of years. 

{ecaysis you are brilliant! Thank you!}

Have Fun!

4 comments :

  1. Well, when I read Emery County I just had to look at your About Me link. My mother is from Ferron! (Her name is Anne Nelson (Thompson now), I'm sure you know some of the Nelson clan... my Uncle James is like the County Commissioner or something. Anyway, it always amazes me how small our little LDS world is :)Just wanted to let you know that I love your blog and have passed it on to many fellow choristers. Good things come from good ol' Ferron!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen! It sure is a small world! I do know your Uncle James~I grew up in his ward, and he was my English teacher in high school! I talked to my dad and he remembers your mom. Tell her that I am from the Conover clan. Ferron is great...sort of like Mayberry, LOL. I'm actually sitting in on the front porch of my parent's home on Main Street right now, just watching the kids ride by on their bikes and the older people go by in their golf carts. Love it here. Thanks for your kind words and for letting me know our connection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well~ my dad was from Emery ... But that was a LOOOOOOONG time ago...I'm from the Broderick line (Lola Broderick) ~I am so sad about the news that you are getting released. I've been in 6 years and hide from the bishopric and try to keep a low profile. I've stayed through 3 presidencies. You've been a wonderful source of ideas. Thanks for your fun site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless you, Bridgette! On this insanely full day, wondering how I was going to get everything done, I found your flipchart. The pictures are beautiful and fit the words so well. I'll be using this tomorrow!

    And I so relate to your sadness at your future release. This is one of my favorite callings ever. At least you have a few more months :)

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete