StatCounter

Sunday, January 31, 2016

I Will Follow God's Plan



My new website, primaryhelpers.com goes live this week!

To kick things off, I am gathering information and ideas for this month's theme, "The Scriptures Teach of Heavenly Father’s Plan."

Here is the link for ideas for my flip chart and other ideas for "I Will Follow God's Plan for Me".

If you have anything super fun to share that relates to this theme, or the primary song, "I Will Follow God's Plan for Me," email your links and ideas here: ldsprimaryhelpers@gmail.com -and I'll post them.

In fact, here's a really fun "Valentine’s day/I Will Follow God’s Plan for Me" idea by Katrina Schmidt here at Welcome to Toddler Land  – you are going to love it!

Have fun!

10 comments :

  1. In the name of many affordable Louis Vuitton handbags in front of some people with the big slip, but in vain to back the brand Chanel handbags name is still aunt street; and smart fashion fine they will know how to use the same money to buy the noble fashion Rolex Air King section .If you have determined to get rid of Aunt, promotion of fashion fine, then first look at the luxury entry five best?Original Rolex Watches?and the most worthwhile investment in five international Omega Watches Replica big bar.As if the brand of Replica Tag Heuer had to recommend, can not find a reason not recommended.?

    Louis Vuitton handbags


    Rolex Air King

    1:1 Replica Breitling Watches


    Chanel handbags


    Original Rolex Watches


    Omega Watches Replica


    Replica Tag Heuer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link ideas for your flip chart! I had some ideas too that wanted to share. Fun riddles for kids for Independence Day! Let me know what you think: 4th Of July Riddles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great posts! You should really check out some fun activities for the summer. I saw some really good summer riddles that you may enjoy. I'll share them here: July Riddles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Checked out your primary helpers site and Loved it, thanks! I wanted to help by sharing some good riddles for June I found, let me know if you like them: June Riddles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work. Truly speaking I never seen a blog like that. Absolutely superb work. Good luck. Thanks for such an informative post. For more information visit daily tech studios

    ReplyDelete