StatCounter

Monday, May 2, 2011

M.O.M. Concentration

I just sent an email to the Relief Society email list in my ward, and to the Relief Society Facebook group my ward has:


Dear Sisters,

If you have a child in Primary, please email me a fun and/or silly head-shot (shoulders and up) of you. Nothing serious or sober, please! I'll be using the photos in a Singing Time Concentration game for Primary this Sunday, Mother's Day. I'd like the children to be surprised to see a fun or silly photo of their mom!

I will also need to know your favorite primary song, so don't forget to tell me what it is when you email your picture!

Please hurry and submit your photos. I MUST HAVE THEM BY WEDNESDAY, MAY 4th. 

Thanks! 
Bridgette

So, if you want to play this version of Concentration this Sunday on Mother's Day, get the word out and start collecting some fun M.O.M photos!

Here's one of me I'll use as a last resort:


Oh yeah....M.O.M. stands for My Own Mom...or My, Oh, MY! or Must Obey Me.....or whatever you like! I am using "My Own Mom", for my little game of

M.O.M CONCENTRATION!
Preparation:
  • Collect 10 fun/silly head-shots of the mothers of primary children. I hope to get 20 (10 for Jr. and 10 for Sr.).  
  • Print this Concentration.pdf on one side of white card stock. Print the pictures of moms you have collected on the other side of the cardstock. You will need to print each mom's face twice, so make sure to put the one face of each mom behind two random numbers, so they don't all end up side by side. 
  • Attach the printed cardstock, number side out, on the white/chalk board, with tape or magnets. Should look something like this:

 How to Play:
Ask one child at a time to choose two numbers and try to come up with a match of moms. When they do, sing that mom's favorite song.

Happy Mother's Day! Have Fun!

2 comments :

  1. This sounds like fun! You are so clever, Bridges! I hope your talk went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kathleen. My talk went just fine. It was a good experience for me...stretching the limits of one's comfort zone is healthy, right? LOL

    ReplyDelete