StatCounter

Friday, April 16, 2010

Finding a Last Minute Substitute...

...as I will be gone this Sunday to be with family for a funeral.  I will post a new idea for Primary music next week. Thanks for checking my blog!

Eunice Wood Patterson
1917-2010




My sweet mother-in-law, Eunice Wood Patterson, passed away yesterday at the age of 92. Here's a few pictures of her life and family:


With the love of her life, Frank.


Eunice & Frank Patterson




The Patterson Family, about 1960. My husband is the little boy in the front, wearing suspenders.

Frank  & Eunice on the 60th wedding anniversary.

2 comments :

  1. I came over from Sugar doodle and was surprised to see this post. I live in Kuna and know the Pattersons. My husband and daughters went to the funeral. It's a small world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's incredible. Sure is a small world! Incidentally, my best friend from childhood now lives in Kuna, too. Her husband's brother officiated at the funeral, as he is the Bishop of my MIL's ward. So she came to see me at the viewing.

    ReplyDelete