StatCounter

Monday, March 15, 2010

Sunday Fun

What fun we had with the "Patriarch" game yesterday! The only problem I had was that I talk way to much...Haha! I love telling the stories of the prophets too much, and I got carried away with the story of Samuel. Everything else was great though. I think the kids could have played it for hours. With the Senior Primary I did not have them do the "clap-clap-snap-snap", because we were still learning the words, and the words alone would trip them up.

Only two weeks now to help them memorize all the words, and I'll be out of town the last Sunday in March. Yikes! I am confident they know the first five verses well. Next week our focus will be learning verses 6-8, and the new verse found in The Friend magazine. I'll post my plans later this week.

No comments :

Post a Comment